Thursday, April 23, 2009

let's get it started

haha, hope this will stay..

guess where am i now?
in the hospital, its 5am, cant sleep.. SO NOT ME!
the auntie beside of me is snoring like nobody's business..
sien lo... so i online and decided it's time to start to blog...
but got nth much to say.. just lau sai finish

Oh i just realise, not only anutie snore, anutie's son also SNORE! phew.. somebody save me...

oh, im so hnugry la now..i think i should eat some crackers.. (grabbing some crackers)

so far, i have only read lynn's and chin hong's blog... you all have to keep me updated wei... send me links can..

ok la guess thats it for my 1st post!~!~ XD

1 comment:

  1. why are they keeping u there for 5 days? to earn more money?? haha. what is your result so far? before I entered Uni, I had to do a urine test and I got bacteria in my urine... but I didn't do anythin bout it...

    ReplyDelete