Friday, April 24, 2009

hospital visits

lots of ppl came and visit, 1st person i said no to, the next minute i saw she was right by my bed looking at my ugly face...and not alone, she brought along gino and michelle.. T_T

it's not anything about hospital visits, but you know that a sick looking(maybe not) tired looking person dont like to be looked at.. I was so UGLY

on thursday night, like i have said, suzzanna and gino and michelle came over... so just chat.. then look into online shopping and stuff.. gino was bored like hell...
suprise suprise...chin hong came by and we continued talking.. hahahhaa.. guess we were they noisiest room ever and not forgetting the auntie beside me.. whose snoring away
(ch INSIST in taking pictures even i told her i am so ugly!!!)

on friday, lionel brought along play date.. haha.. melven and he brought his monopoly... monopoly the whole afternoon and they both went back.. mok came aroung with minsan again at night and there goes another round of monopoly

those who didnt come, it's ok.. it's better that you all din see my ugly face.. i know you all care for me!! thanks alot girls and guys.. was really touched

most of all.. i just want to share my 'xinfu-ness' with you all... i have in my life, 2 greatest men.

MY DAD
MY LINO

no need explanation.. it's self explained... i am nothing without you both.. I LOVE YOU BOTH!~!~!!~!~

3 comments:

  1. babe! sorry couldnt drop by! but i hope you get well soon! love ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...what i insist??nvm.u dun look ugly btw!i showed lynn n others,they said u didn look sick!!hahah...stil pretty la! =) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl sorry i couldn't drop by to visit. In the mid of exams!!! haha. yay. tues will be my last meaningful practical exam. so happy!!! and i'm ady relaxing. haha.

    ReplyDelete