Monday, June 1, 2009

failure.......... T_T

I have applied a few scholarship, those really keng one that can really help support my education. I just dont want to burden my dad and I dont really think he can pay for all the tuition fees and the hostel fees and everything

Yayasan TAR, after the 1st interview I have failed..

Saudara/saudari,

Dengan hormatnya saya merujuk perkara di atas dan temuduga awal yang telah diadakan.

Dukacita dimaklumkan permohonan anda tidak berjaya. Saya ucapkan selamat maju jaya dalam bidang pengajian anda seterusnya.

Sekian, terima kasih.

YAYASAN TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN




Honda, it's been so long and still no news so i guess it's a failure too


Maxis, no news too.. haiz

i know it's wrong to have hope and all, but who dont? when my friend asked me, did you get the call? i was no.. another friend ask "did you get the mail?" ooopsss.. NO again.. my heart really aches.. it's feeling you get that when you really need help.. nothing can help you! NOBODY! nobody to lean on...

I know it's going to sound all stupid and all because I seem to live a good life.. nice clothes, a room to myself, a house and alot more. Like I've said, I rather use my own money or the money I earn from scholarship to pay my own education. I rather have the money prepared and not worry everytime time a new term starts... to ask my dad for the large sum of money again. It still money anyways.

I guess all I can do now is to study harder and pray harder! How I wish I could be those people that never need to worry about money! Money IS everything after all..

No comments:

Post a Comment